A Room for Every Occasion
Affordable, comfortable and friendly Canberra accommodation! Family-owned and operated the Forrest Hotel and Apartments offers three and a half star hotel with the choice of 75 rooms and 40 apartments. Our two apartment complexes are at the rear of our Canberra property with their own road access and off street parking from Dominion Circuit. Map
• Standard Room (sleeps 2) Enjoy the cosy comfort of double or twin share rooms
• One Bedroom Apartment (sleeps 3) Spacious and private with separate kitchen and lounge area
• Family Two Bedroom Apartments (sleeps 5) Private bedroom, 3 bed bunk room and kitchen/lounge/dining
• Executive Two Bedroom Apartments (sleeps 4) Stylish decor and ultimate comfort and facilities
Payment by Amex or Diners will incur a 3% surcharge.
• Complimentary bottled water
• 8 Foxtel channels
• Private ensuite
• Iron and ironing board
• Air conditioning and opening windows
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Direct dial telephones
• Guest laundry and valet service
• Free rollaway beds available on request
• Free baby cots available on request
• Free car parking
• Check-in after 2:00pm
• Check-out before 10:00am
Forrest Favours - Offsite Facilities
• Tennis Court Hire (next door)
• Bicycle Hire
Our receptionist can make a booking for you, talk to us today about your requirements.
From Sydney and Melbourne: Travel down Northbourne Avenue - through the city and over the lake. Continue along this road and travel through a tunnel. Take your first left after the tunnel (sign towards Queanbeyan and Cooma - Canberra Avenue). Turn right at the second set of traffic lights and we are just 100 metres on your left - National Circuit.
Access to Canberra Stadium is a 20-25 minute drive, or a public bus service is available.
Things to Do
Visit some of Canberra's many places of interest, including:
Old Parliament House
National Art Gallery
Embassies of the world
Recent Trip Advisor Reviews:
"Stayed for 1 night in deluxe accommodation apartment. Room was large, spotlessly clean & very comfortable, with a good size balcony. All staff, from reception through to restaurant & cleaners, were friendly & helpful. Location is also good, quiet but within walking distance of shops & restaurants. Will definitely stay at this Canberra accommodation again."
"The accommodation is situated in Forrest, and is close to Parliament House in Canberra. Great area with many nice homes and lovely to walk through. The area is safe and comfortable with a nearby major shopping and restaurant area (Manuka) that has some truly excellent restaurants. The hotel is clean and well placed, and the staff are friendly and accommodating."
"Stayed in a double accommodation room and was well-appointed, warm and snug. At $135 for two including full breakfast (which was excellent) this was really good value for Accommodation Canberra. Nice staff. There is a restaurant however Forrest is only a 6 or 7 minute walk to the many excellent restaurants in Manuka."